- Wrote and distributed a press release for TFA on TFA Labs that brings a blockchain solution for securing data in billions of IoT devices.
- Created social post for the Factom protocol social channels in regards to Odyssey event & TFA labs news
- Provided DBGrow with the marketing summaries to be integrated into the protocol website
- Supported Henry and event organisers in the marketing of his talk at the London Blockchain event
- Provided MC Chair with the marketing summaries to be used on social channels for consistent messaging
- Provided resources to ANO’s on explainer videos and general PR outlets.
- Compiled all the work that was performed for the Paid Marketing grant and ensured all milestones were met. Worked with MC Chair on final report to the broader community
- Worked with Greg Forst on the BiTA Press Release
- Worked with Greg Forst on the press release RFP for the GI marketing grant
- Worked with MikeB (Cube3) and Greg Forst for the press release around new ANOs on U.today
- Factom banners print design for Amsterdam Blockchain event on May 19th
- Compiled and composed Marketing Committee Report May, June and July presented in Google Slides
- Research on Newsletter system, design, and setup
- Continuous work on ANO One Pager PDFs, Adding new ANOs
- Facilitated communications with Flipside crypto and members of the factom community (Kevin, Alex, Maxlambda, and myself) to improve FCAS score on coinmarketcap.com. Dan and Maxlamba had a follow-up call with Flipside Cryptos CEO and team on May 29th, 2019. Was told that Factoms final review got a little clogged in their UDM (Universal Data Model) system. Update from flipside crypto on July 8, 2019
“You guys will move up to a B rank when FCAS hits 650. As your ecosystem continues to gain traction with customers and your development cranks, you will likely move towards that next rank. From a technical perspective, you have done all that is needed to ensure your rating is as fully informed as possible.”
- Created the Factom® Protocol Merchandise Store
- Developed 80´s graphics style concept and copy for Merch store.
- Worked on the press agency RFPs with Greg, rated and submitted questions back to the top rated
- Updated and resubmitted media pack to website committee for integration on to FactomProtocol.org
- Collaborated with David Chapman to set up a detailed welcome message for all new registrations on the Factomize forums
- Wrote a report for marketing & legal committees to outline GDPR issues which need to be overcome.
- 100% Attendance at Guide meetings
- 100% Attendance at Marketing Committee meetings
- Alerted Factom Inc of TLS certificate issue
- Continued to maintain a strong presence in infrastructure both in terms of solid up times, solid hosting and being fluid with the Factom® Protocol as it matures.
- Responded promptly to any emergent or non-emergent protocol upgrades as needed.
- As well as running the TFA bot. MOF has an internal monitoring system that alerts several members of the team around the clock, which equals a response time within minutes.
- Logs have been submitted effectively and efficiently when any abnormalities arise.
- All emergency contact information is up to date and functioning appropriately at times of need.
- Overall MOF is running four servers within the Factom® ecosystem. One for the testnet, Three for the mainet: two audit servers and one back up.
HIGH-EFFICIENCY INFRASTRUCTURE ANO
Matter of Fact has run at 60% efficiency for Q2 2019, Until June 2nd, 2019 where MOF temporarily reduced its efficiency on one server 5%, to join the crowd support efforts for MaxCollab.