- Compiled the June AMA recap for the Factom Protocol blog
- Edited two blog posts for Marketing Committee Chair
- Attended meetings and provided feedback with Wachsmann PR
- Supplied content from Factombeat to be used on the protocol blog:
- A Step by Step Guide to the Factom Enterprise Wallet
- Factom and Decentralization
- What is Factom’s Two Token System
- Produced social media graphics for PegNet launch
- Produced print graphics for Voice of Blockchain event
- Minor CSS tweak to protocol blog
- Created icons for all PegNet assets
- Marketing Committee representative for the Website Committee
- Attended social media agency weekly calls with Lightspan
- Helped with the protocol roadmap
- Working on ANO spotlight series for protocol blog
- Worked on fact-finding for rebrand
- 100% Attendance at Guide meetings
- 100% Attendance at Marketing Committee meetings
- Continued to maintain a strong presence in infrastructure both in terms of solid up times, solid hosting
- and being fluid with the Factom® Protocol as it matures.
- Responded promptly to protocol upgrades.
- As well as running the TFA bot. MOF has an internal monitoring system that alerts several members of the
- team around the clock, which equals a response time within minutes.
- Logs have been submitted effectively and efficiently when any abnormalities arise.
- All emergency contact information is up to date and functioning appropriately at times of need.
- Overall MOF is running four servers within the Factom® ecosystem. One for the testnet, Three for the mainet: two audit servers and one back up.
HIGH-EFFICIENCY INFRASTRUCTURE ANO
Matter of Fact ran one server at 60% efficiency and one at 55% efficiency for July and August. The 5% was distributed to MaxCollab as part of the crowd support. Both servers were returned to 60% efficiency on 1st September 2019.